Sunday, June 14, 2009



I have always loved Raggedy Ann.
When my oldest daughter was 6 months old, her first doll that Christmas was a Raggedy Ann doll. That was back in the 70's and she still has this doll today!

When I started making Rag Dolls several years ago, I decided it was time to make her one and to even make a Raggedy Andy also!

I have made several of these and sold them. People always want a set. Well, you can't have Ann without Andy. They just go together like peanut butter and jelly.

I LOVE TO SEW!

2 comments:

ButtonBears&Raggedies

Hi Linda. Thanks for following me. I love your dolls they are really lovely. You are right you cant have an Annie without an Andy. You have you first follower now.
Hugs
Bev

Linda

Bev, So glad that you took a peek at my site. Thanks for being my first follower. That means so much.
Hugs,
Linda

Post a Comment